How to find titanium ore perovskite find signs
1, along the old block, Lot edge, deep ultra-yl fracture distribution - basic complex rock, is to find a good place for V-Ti magnet deposits. For example, Yanyuan in the western margin of the Yangtze Platform - Lijiang Taiyuan Depression, Kangxi Earth Axis, North China Taiyuan Deep Fault, Weiluining Area, Zhongtian Mountain, Zuoquan Tonglu, Daixian Heishangou, Licheng Xitou, Huairou Xindi, Changping Shangzhuang, Wuyang Zhao Case, Xingning Xiayu, Hamiweiya and Heilongjiang Huma. Its rich ore-forming rule is: in the late magma stage, titanium is an independent mineral or a homomorphic element that participates in iron oxides, and can form industrially differentiated and penetrating ilmenite deposits and titanium magnetite deposits.
2, bordering the group of - depositing a coastal region and ultrabasic rocks old region, eluvial and alluvial deposits, is to find a good place for ilmenite, rutile sands and the like. It is mainly distributed on the eastern coast of Hainan Island (province), namely Wanning Baoding, Nanqiao, Dong'ao-Longbao, Hengshan, Hangding, Qionghai Shalao, Nangang, Boao, Tanmen, Wenfengling and Wenchangfu. , Sanji Temple, Lingshui Wushi-Gangpo, Wanzhoupo, Xincun Port, Nanwanling, Sanya Maling, Zhangzhou Longshan, Xuwen Liuwei, Lufeng Jiazi, Yangjiang Nanshanhai, Wuchuan Wuyang, Xiamen Huangqi , Chun'an Gongkou, Hepu Shikang, Baoshan Banqiao, Tengxian Dongsheng, Sanjiyang, Hanchi, Cangwu, Dingnan Chebu, Chishui, Ankang Datong, Yueyang New Wall River, Huarong Sanlangtun, Xiangyin Wangxiang , Bohai River, å‹, Ankang Fujiahe, Yuehe Hengkou, Yuxi Yichang River, Lingshui Lingshui River, Hunchun Chunchun River and other places.
3, ultra-basic to medium-basic regional metamorphic rock area, is a good place to find rutile deposits. Such as Zaoyang Dagu Mountain, Dai County Nianzigou, Ruian Xianyan, Dahe Xiongshangou, Xixia County Ba Miaozigou, Xinxian Hongxianbian, Yangchong, Laixi Liujiazhuang and other places.
4. Artificial heavy sand is abnormal. Due to the large specific gravity and strong weathering resistance of titanium minerals, under weathering and erosion conditions, it is easy to accumulate in the downstream of water system, sediment or soil bottom layer, and rich in ore. Sometimes the deposited clay and bauxite are also aggregated titanium.
5. Magnetic anomalies. Looking commonly used in the native titanium, because titanium is native ilmenite, magnetite weakly magnetic titanium, and titanium magmatic and metamorphic or commensal often associated with magnetite, will show a strong magnetic .
How to find uranium
According to the geological environment, uranium resources can be divided into the following deposit types:
1) Unconformity is produced in the vicinity of large-scale erosive unconformity, mostly formed in 1.6 billion to 1.8 billion years ago, often containing elements such as arsenic , nickel , molybdenum and gold;
2) sandstone type uranium minerals contained in the original ore is pitchblende and uranium stone, the oxidation of secondary uranium minerals, such as potassium, uranium, barium, vanadium, calcium silicate, calcium uranium and uranium, suitable situ leaching;
3) Quartz pebble conglomerate type exists only in the Early Proterozoic sedimentary rocks formed under anoxic conditions, such as the RANDic deposit, which is a by-product of gold;
4) Pulse type refers to a deposit filled in cracks, fissures or breccia;
5) The breccia complex is formed in the non-orogenic period of the Proterozoic paleocontinent. The surrounding rock is composed of pyrite- rich quartzite and sedimentary rocks. The uranium mineralization is produced in the rock layer above the granite-bearing complex. The ore is generally produced in a layered and unconformed form, accompanied by copper , silver , gold, etc.;
6) Intrusive rock type (porphyry type) refers to uranium deposits associated with intrusive or deep source rocks, such as white granite and carbonate rocks;
7) Phosphorus type refers to apatite containing low grade uranium, a by-product of the phosphoric acid industry;
8) The caldera type occurs in the caldera, and uranium, molybdenum and silver are enriched in the permeable breccia filling of the volcanic cylinder and in the arc-shaped fault zone around the volcanic cylinder;
9) Volcanic rock type is produced in layered or cone-shaped volcanic bodies of acidic volcanic rocks, accompanied by molybdenum, fluorine and the like;
10) Calcium conglomerate type is formed in the Quaternary, shallow burial, and related to calcified sediments. The sedimentary environment is mud carbon, marsh, karst caves and fissures;
11) produced in the account type metasomatite feldspar of granite;
12) Metamorphic formation is formed in sedimentary metamorphic rocks or volcanic sedimentary rocks;
13) Brown coal type produced in the immediate vicinity of lignite and brown coal clay or sandstone;
14) Black shale type five-element construction, the content of uranium is very low, only as a by-product;
15) Other types of deposits, such as the Todirto limestone deposit in the Grants district of New Mexico, USA.
Looking for uranium mine sign
1. Because uranium is radioactive, aviation radioactivity measurements and ground radioactivity measurements can be used to find uranium deposits;
2, using the secondary minerals of colorful uranium to find, such as calcium uranium mica , copper uranium mica, silicon calcium uranium mine, vanadium potassium uranium mine, orange uranium mine, etc.;
3. Using the discoloration of symbiotic gangue minerals to find uranium ore, radioactivity can turn fluorite into purple, crystal into smoky crystal, diamond turn green, topaz blue, uranium in zircon can produce chromatic halo in biotite ring. Radiation can cause some minerals to emit fluorescence and phosphorescence;
4. Using characteristic surrounding rock alterations to find, the combination of alterations related to uranium mineralization: silicification, reddening, sericitization, chlorite and carbonation. Reddening can cause potassium feldspar, plagioclase, chlorite, and even quartz, calcite, etc. to turn red. This is because ferric iron-containing ferrous iron is radioactively converted into ferric iron. Particulate hematite often occurs, mainly along the cleavage and irregular crack distribution;
5. It has geochemical anomalies of uranium and thorium ; sandstones, black rock series, coal-bearing phosphorus-bearing strata, alkali metasomatous rocks, and volcanic red beds around the red basin.
Nail cutting tool grinder is an accessary equipment for Nail Making Machine production line.
Nail Cutter Grinder,Nail Machine Cutter,Nail Cutter Auxiliary,Cutting Tool Grinder
Dovin limited , https://www.dovinmachine.com